Saturday, July 21, 2007

Now, Really....

It's 8:20 am in my part of the world. I have already checked my Amazon account page and the UPS tracking page. The information is sadly incomplete. Neither source indicates when exactly today the 5 lb. box that contains the Harry Potter book will be delivered to my door. There's not even the normally reassuring line about "Out on the truck for delivery" and I'm an Amazon Prime customer. The box was last tracked yesterday in some secret warehouse.

I have a 21-year-old son who expects to be able to start reading HP as soon as he gets home from work this afternoon at 3:15 pm. So, Mr. Bezos and Mr. UPS Man, let's get moving here. Either update the delivery information on your respective sites or deliver the book! Preferably the latter!

Update: Twitter is slower than molasses this morning; I can't even find out what other people are experiencing. Sheesh...