Monday, February 05, 2007

Just for the Record

I thoroughly enjoy Sr. Claire Joy's blog. She makes me laugh and she makes me think. I've never met her in real life, but she strikes me as being such a cool, fun type of person. Read the subtext under the title of her blog, Flavor of the Month, and look at the picture of her laughing on the right hand nav bar. Humor gets us all through a lot. Here's a sample of her approach to life.

No further message. Just, as I say, for the record. I'm hoping that I can add to somebody else's enjoyment in encountering neat new people. Earlier this month (or maybe it was late last month), an entry over at Mary's Library introduced me to Cornflower who led me over to Letters from a Hill Farm and somewhere in there, I happened to notice that lots of people had links to Historical/Present. They're all lovely people. I appreciate the introductions and simply hope to return the favor.